Why you should choose Tradesensurance to get your cover now.
- Join the thousands of SHC clients through our online application/payment now.
- By buying insurance from SHC, we provide you with peace of mind knowing that you have purchased correctly.
- SHC has been specialising in insuring the Trades Industry for over 20 years. The company is one of Australia’s largest in providing insurance services to the Construction and Trades Industry. Our experience and expertise are second to none. We understand the importance of insuring correctly in the Construction and Allied Trades Industry. Click here to learn more about SHC Insurance Brokers.
- No other website or brokerage in Australia offers you multiple live quotes and can bind them immediately. 2 minutes to get quote and bind – then you automatically receive your paperwork and off you go fully covered. YES its that simple! Alternatively get your Trades Insurance online quote for your budget and come back later to bind and pay.
- Tailor made products focusing on our client’s individual needs and expectations. We offer you some of Australia’s most comprehensive insurance products available, all online. These products have been specifically designed by SHC to suit the wide ranging needs of Tradesmen. These include multiple cost effective solutions.
- Comprehensive website content to fully explain the insurance cover you require. We also highlight the pitfalls associated with not insuring correctly.
- SHC stays actively involved with you throughout the insurance period. We have a dedicated claims department to help and assist you with any loss. We have a dedicated and friendly customer service team to see to your every tradesmen need.
Other Trades Articles
- Online Trades Insurance Quotes - Can You Spare 2 Minutes?
- Trades Home Warranty Insurance In Plain English
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Get Tools of Trade Insurance
- Insurance Tips for Kitchen & Bathroom Installers
- Why Would a Tradesmen Need Public Liability Insurance?
- Are You Covered for Accidents or Sickness in the Workplace?
- What Are Your Insurance Options as a Tradie?
- Are You a Qualified Tradesmen? Get the Facts on Insurance